Consider this article in my response to students asking about how to get their PMP® certification in Bangalore. Here's the complete guide that Bangalorean PMP aspirants have been looking for.
We’ll discuss everything from your application form to the training you need, how to tap into the support network of the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Chapter Bangalore and more.
Topics discussed in this article include:
- An overview of the PMP certification in Bangalore
- Completing your PMP application
- How to get your PMP training in Bangalore
- Online PMP training for Bangalore students
- How to Check Out PMP Training Institutes in Bangalore
- Recommendations to Find PMP Certification Training in Bangalore
- Exam day success stories from our Indian students
- The PMI® Chapter Bangalore
- PMP Certification Cost in Bangalore
- Finding the Bangalore Test Center
- PMP Bangalore: The Benefits
Read it here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-certification-bangalore
To ensure your PMP® exam success, you need to know the ins and outs of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and PMP exam content and take as many PMP practice exams as possible.
In this article, I describe the most common types of PMP questions, provide you with sample PMP questions and give you links to where you can get more free PMP exam questions.
Topics discussed in this article are:
- PMP Exam Question Format and Types
- Formula-Based PMP Exam Questions
- Situational PMP Exam Questions
- Knowledge-Based PMP Exam Questions
- Watch this Video with a Knowledge-Based Sample PMP Exam Question
- Interpretational PMP Exam Questions
- Technique-based PMP Exam Questions
- My Top 10 Recommended Web Sites for Free PMP Exam Questions
- The Next Step for PMP Certification Exam Prep
- Learn More about PMP Exam Questions
- Conclusion and Recommendation: Use a PMP Exam Simulator
Read it here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam-questions
It's natural to feel a little insecure or intimidated by the seemingly endless PMP® ITTO that are diagrammed and discussed for each Project Management process when preparing for the PMP® exam.
This one topic is probably responsible for more questions and anxiety for PMP® candidates than any other exam-related topic.
Here's the good news: understanding PMP ITTO and their relationships are logical, easily done, and this complete guide will show you how to understand and make ITTO your ally when taking the Exam.
The following are topics that will be discussed in this article:
- Putting ITTO in context
- What does ITTO stand for?
- Why do I need to learn ITTO, it looks like a lot of work?
- Why is the ITTO classification used?
- Why are there so many ITTO?
- Are each Project Management process's ITTO unique?
- Many ITTO look familiar, where have I seen them before?
- What are PMP ITTO?
- Can ITTO Outputs also be Inputs?
- How can I use the PMBOK® Guide to study ITTO?
- Should I Create My Own ITTO Chart?
- What is the best way to learn ITTO for the PMP Exam?
Read it here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-itto
Deciding to get your Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is a big step in your career. Although time-consuming and a difficult journey, it definitely is worth the effort.
Let’s map out your journey to becoming a PMP in 10 easy steps. Here is your complete plan for becoming a certified project manager.
In this article, we will discuss:
- Downloading the PMP® Credentials Handbook
- Creating your own PMP study plan
- The benefits of joining PMI®
- Applying for the PMP exam
- Downloading the PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition PDF
- Getting your PMP exam prep training
- Buying a simulator for PMP exam questions
- Study tips for the exam
- Practicing PMP exam questions
- How to recertify as a PMP
Read it here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/how-to-get-pmp-certification-in-10-easy-steps
Once you’ve decided to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam, you have to fill in the application form.
The application form for the PMP® exam is online and accessed via the Project Management Institute (PMI)® website. If you have not filled in an online form like this before, it might look daunting. The site asks you to collect various bits of information, and enter them into the form. There are also sections to fill in that cover your knowledge of the topics in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition.
Don’t let this step stop you from becoming a PMP credential holder. When you know more about what to expect, the online form suddenly becomes a lot easier to complete!
Topics for discussion include:
1. How to apply for the PMP exam
2. What the PMP application process is
3. Where to get the PMP application form
4. How to complete the contact information section
5. How to complete the education information section
6. How to fill in the PMP experience hours
7. What to put for PMP experience examples
8. How to add your references on the PMP form
9. How to fill in the Project Management Education section
10. How long you have to complete the PMP application
11. How to submit your PMP application
Read the full article here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/how-to-fill-in-the-pmp-application