Are you thinking of taking the CAPM® exam? Then you’re in the right place! This article will answer all your questions about CAPM. We’ll discuss the CAPM requirements for your application, what you will face in the exam, the CAPM cost, and more.
This article will answer questions such as:
- What Is the CAPM Certification and what is it for?
- What Are the CAPM Certification Requirements?
- Am I Qualified for the CAPM Certification?
- How Do I Get the Requirements for CAPM?
- How Much Does CAPM Training Cost?
- How Do I Apply for CAPM?
- Who Sets the CAPM Certification Exam?
And much more...
Read the full article here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/capm-certification
So, you have failed the PMP® exam … What can you do now?
The first thing you should do is remember that you are not alone! It happens all the time. Although we do not know the exact failure rate, it is a very difficult exam, and you should not be too hard on yourself.
With this article, I want to not only help you work through the pain and frustration of having failed the exam, but I will also give you a list of actionable items to work on so that you can successfully prepare for your next attempt.
In this article we discuss:
- What is the PMP Exam Failure Rate?
- Recover After A Failed PMP
- I Failed The PMP Exam Now What?
- What if You Failed PMP Exam Twice
- What if You Failed the PMP Exam 3 Times
- Tips on how to prepare for your next attempt for the PMP exam
Read it here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/failed-pmp-exam
There's no getting away from studying all the PMP formulas you need for the exam. In this (almost) complete guide we'll go through the PMP formulas with examples.
By the end of this article, you'll see that learning the PMI® formulas isn't going to be that bad. Read on and you'll learn how to crack formula-based PMP questions to help pass your PMP exam.
Topics for discussion are:
- What Formula Question Types are on the PMP Exam?
- The Earned Value Formulas and Calculation
- Is There A Formula for Planned Value?
- How to Calculate Schedule Variance
- What is the Cost Variance (CV) Formula?
- How Do You Calculate the Cost Performance Index (CPI)?
- Using Estimate at Completion (EAC)
- What is Schedule Performance Index (SPI)?
- How to Use the Variance at Completion (VAC) Formula
- What is the Estimate to Complete Formula (ETC)?
- Understanding the To Complete Performance Index (TCPI)
Read it here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-formulas
There are many tools and techniques that can be used to make studying for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam easier and less stressful. One of the most beneficial tools for preparing for it is PMP® Flashcards. With flashcards, studying can be broken up into a much smaller amount of time so as not to be frustrated in having to set time boundaries.
Find out how and why creating and using flashcards as a tool for studying will help you pass your PMP exam.
This article includes answers to the following questions:
- Should I Use Free PMP Flashcards?
- Why Should You Create Your Own Flash Cards?
- Should I Make My Own PMP Flashcards?
- What Will my Flashcards Consist Of?
Read it here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/free/pmp-exam/articles/1104-creating-and-using-flash-cards-as-a-tool-in-passing-your-pmp-exam
One of the endless numbers of certifications and licenses that can be obtained to prove one’s level of expertise and proficiency is the Project Management Professional (PMP)®. It is the most highly sought after and rewarding certification in the field of project management.
This article explores the many benefits of training and obtaining your PMP in depth. Now the question is, are you up for it?
Topics in this article include:
- The benefits of being a PMI member
- The benefits of being a certified PMP
- Why certified project managers are needed
- The responsibilities of holding a PMP
Read more about it here