The key to running a successful company is efficient project management using the best Kanban tool. Kanban is a popular project management approach, but what exactly is it?
This article will explain the Kanban philosophy and how to find the best Kanban project management tools for your team. We also share some inexpensive or free Trello alternatives that you can use to execute plans, projects, and strategies.
This article will give answers to questions such as:
- What is Kanban?
- Who invented Kanban?
- Why Should You Use Kanban in Project Management?
- The Importance of Kanban Boards in Project Management
- Choosing the Best Kanban Tool for Your Team
- Popular Kanban Tools to Improve Your Project Workflow
Read more: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/free/pmp-exam/articles/1108-online-kanban-tools-a-buyers-guide
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® and Project Management Professional (PMP)® are both specialized credentials offered by Project Management Institute (PMI)® and choosing between the two is a big one.
To make the best decision for you and your career, you need to know the differences between the two certifications. Whichever you choose should be the one that aligns with your personal goals for your career path.
Topics discussed in this article include:
- What the CAPM certification is
- The PMP and CAPM certification requirements
- The difference between the two exams
- If the CAPM exam is easier than the PMP exam
- How to upgrade from CAPM to PMP
Read more: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/free/pmp-exam/articles/1109-capm-vs-pmp-the-differences-you-need-to-know#h4-is-the-capm-exam-easier-than-the-pmp-exam
Are you thinking of taking the CAPM® exam? Then you’re in the right place! This article will answer all your questions about CAPM. We’ll discuss the CAPM requirements for your application, what you will face in the exam, the CAPM cost, and more.
This article will answer questions such as:
1. What Is the CAPM Certification and what is it for?
2. What Are the CAPM Certification Requirements?
3. Am I Qualified for the CAPM Certification?
4. How Do I Get the Requirements for CAPM?
5. How Much Does CAPM Training Cost?
6. How Do I Apply for CAPM?
7. Who Sets the CAPM Certification Exam?
And much more...
Read the full article here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/capm-certification
One of the endless numbers of certifications and licenses that can be obtained to prove one’s level of expertise and proficiency is the Project Management Professional (PMP)®. It is the most highly sought after and rewarding certification in the field of project management.
This article explores the many benefits of training and obtaining your PMP in depth. Now the question is, are you up for it?
Topics in this article include:
- The benefits of being a PMI member
- The benefits of being a certified PMP
- Why certified project managers are needed
- The responsibilities of holding a PMP
Read more about it here
So, you have failed the PMP® exam … What can you do now?
The first thing you should do is remember that you are not alone! It happens all the time. Although we do not know the exact failure rate, it is a very difficult exam, and you should not be too hard on yourself.
With this article, I want to not only help you work through the pain and frustration of having failed the exam, but I will also give you a list of actionable items to work on so that you can successfully prepare for your next attempt.
In this article we discuss:
- What is the PMP Exam Failure Rate?
- Recover After A Failed PMP
- I Failed The PMP Exam Now What?
- What if You Failed PMP Exam Twice
- What if You Failed the PMP Exam 3 Times
- Tips on how to prepare for your next attempt for the PMP exam
Read it here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/failed-pmp-exam