How to Recover from a Failed PMP Exam - The Complete Guide
So, you have failed the PMP® exam … What can you do now?
The first thing you should do is remember that you are not alone! It happens all the time. Although we do not know the exact failure rate, it is a very difficult exam, and you should not be too hard on yourself.
With this article, I want to not only help you work through the pain and frustration of having failed the exam, but I will also give you a list of actionable items to work on so that you can successfully prepare for your next attempt.
In this article we discuss:
- What is the PMP Exam Failure Rate?
- Recover After A Failed PMP
- I Failed The PMP Exam Now What?
- What if You Failed PMP Exam Twice
- What if You Failed the PMP Exam 3 Times
- Tips on how to prepare for your next attempt for the PMP exam