Types of PMI® Certifications and Which One is Right for You?
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® offers 5 credentials in project management. If you are confused as to which one is the right one for you then this article will help you find the answer.
In this article we look at an overview of the PMI credentials including highlights of the eligibility requirements.
PMI credentials in Project Management are the following:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
Read more: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/free/pmp-exam/articles/421-types-of-pmi-certifications-explained-which-one-is-right-for-you