PMP® Exam Lessons Learned from PMP Certification Exam Passers
Everyone has different ways of studying for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. But whatever your study path is, someone has been there before you.
Luckily, exam candidates are very happy to share their stories and lessons learned with you.
In this article, we discuss the top 7 lessons learned from those who have passed. These include:
1. Make a PMP Exam Study Plan
2. Read the Guide
3. Take PMP Sample Exams
4. Make the Most of Your PMP Study Time
5. Be Confident About Passing the PMP Exam
6. Manage Your PMP Exam Time
7. Read and Listen to More PMP Exam Lessons Learned from Successful Exam Passers
Read more: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/free/pmp-exam/articles/263-7-lessons-learned-from-the-pmp-exam