7 Steps to Selecting your Online PMP® Exam Preparation Course
It's no secret! The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification from Project Management Institute (PMI)® is a stepping stone for project managers to climb up the corporate ladder.
The PMP® certification confirms that you have the skills necessary to execute projects on time and within budget. It requires a rigorous and comprehensive preparation for the exam.
That is why you need an online PMP exam preparation course that will help you face the exam confidently.
Here are the 7 steps to go through as you select the course that best suits your needs:
1. Step 1: Decide if you Really Want an Online PMP course or In-Person course
2. Step 2: Compare the Price to your Budget
3. Step 3: Select PMI® Registered Education Providers only
4. Step 4: Check that the Principal Instructor is PMP® certified
5. Step 5: Ensure that the Online PMP course is based on the most current Guide
6. Step 6: Ensure that you’ll receive 35 Contact Hours with End of Course Assessment
7. Step 7: Review these Criteria for each Online PMP Course and Provider