PMP ITTO Complete Guide (Inputs, Tools, Techniques & Outputs)
It's natural to feel a little insecure or intimidated by the seemingly endless PMP® ITTO that are diagrammed and discussed for each Project Management process when preparing for the PMP® exam.
This one topic is probably responsible for more questions and anxiety for PMP® candidates than any other exam-related topic.
Here's the good news: understanding PMP ITTO and their relationships are logical, easily done, and this complete guide will show you how to understand and make ITTO your ally when taking the Exam.
The following are topics that will be discussed in this article:
- Putting ITTO in context
- What does ITTO stand for?
- Why do I need to learn ITTO, it looks like a lot of work?
- Why is the ITTO classification used?
- Why are there so many ITTO?
- Are each Project Management process's ITTO unique?
- Many ITTO look familiar, where have I seen them before?
- What are PMP ITTO?
- Can ITTO Outputs also be Inputs?
- How can I use the PMBOK® Guide to study ITTO?
- Should I Create My Own ITTO Chart?
- What is the best way to learn ITTO for the PMP Exam?
Read it here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-itto