Generational Sensitivity and Diversity
Today’s workforce is made up of more generations than ever before. You might find yourself working with five generations on your project team. So in today’s modern, it’s imperative for you to apply generational sensitivity and diversity-awareness to your project teams.
In this article, I’ll show you what that means and how it affects your projects. We’ll also look at how cultural sensitivity has an impact on the three large areas of content in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
This article is based on an interview with Margaret Meloni, PMP. We did the interview because “Generational Sensitivity and Diversity” was recently added to the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Content Outline and she is a respected expert on soft skills.
This article contains topics such as:
- Generational diversity in the workplace
- Generational dynamics and Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management and the multi-generational workplace
- Generational sensitivity and Stakeholder Management
- How to improve your cultural diversity awareness
Read more: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/free/pmp-exam/articles/906-generational-sensitivity-and-diversity