How to Fill in the PMP® Application
Once you’ve decided to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam, you have to fill in the application form.
The application form for the PMP® exam is online and accessed via the Project Management Institute (PMI)® website. If you have not filled in an online form like this before, it might look daunting. The site asks you to collect various bits of information, and enter them into the form. There are also sections to fill in that cover your knowledge of the topics in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition.
Don’t let this step stop you from becoming a PMP credential holder. When you know more about what to expect, the online form suddenly becomes a lot easier to complete!
Topics for discussion include:
1. How to apply for the PMP exam
2. What the PMP application process is
3. Where to get the PMP application form
4. How to complete the contact information section
5. How to complete the education information section
6. How to fill in the PMP experience hours
7. What to put for PMP experience examples
8. How to add your references on the PMP form
9. How to fill in the Project Management Education section
10. How long you have to complete the PMP application
11. How to submit your PMP application
Read the full article here: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/how-to-fill-in-the-pmp-application