The 7 Questions Every PMP® Student Asks Their Coach
There are a number of questions that come up from students studying for their Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam.
In this article, we share the top 7 questions that every student asks us in our role as their PMP® exam coach. Whether you have a coach or not, knowing the answers will help you get started more quickly with your own exam preparations.
Questions asked are the following:
1. Why did I fail the PMP exam when I studied so long and so hard?
2. I am terrible at mathematics and at formulas. How will I ever be able to do all these earned value questions?
3. I took a few practice tests and I did OK with them so why did I fail the PMP exam?
4. Can you help me with Risk and Quality, please?
5. What do I have to score in order to pass the exam? And can I get below proficient in more than one category and still pass?
6. How long should it take me to study effectively and pass the exam?
7. Do I really have to read the GUIDE twice as everyone says?